Study Immigration Law

If you want to study citizenship and immigration law, your best choice is the Advanced Immigration Law Certificate program at the City University of New York. The CUNY School for Professional Studies (SPS) offers all classes online and in-class in New York City. Students must have at least a four-year college degree. Students who successfully complete the introductory course and two of our four advance cousres receive earn a New York State Certificate in Immigration Law Studies. For more information, visit the SPS website,, write to, or call (212) 652-CUNY (2869).